Building on its already excellent reputation for developing innovative medicines in association with pharmaceutical companies, the Trust has an ambition to increase commercial research activity year on year in order to enhance its research reputation and deliver some of its national objectives, but more importantly to enhance patient care. To this end, work has been undertaken to enable more work with the pharmaceutical industry to be undertaken. This includes:
- A dedicated executive team to oversee commercial development across the Trust.
- Pharmacy expansion in order to increase its capacity for storage of trial medicines and open its doors to yet more industry-sponsored studies.
- A Clinical Research Facility is dedicated space to deliver clinical trials located on the Bradford Royal Infirmary main hospital site.
- A research nurse manager to support the nursing infrastructure in recruitment and delivery.
- Raising awareness and sharing best practice to equip the research teams with the knowledge and tools to deliver commercial research successfully.
Dr Dinesh Saralaya
Working with pharmaceutical partners
Our clinical research teams who have a commercial research portfolio are:
Respiratory Medicine Karen.email@example.com
Infectious Diseases firstname.lastname@example.org
If an appropriate research team is not represented above for a study you think we may be interested in, please contact email@example.com and we will arrange for an appropriate healthcare professional to discuss your interest.